Welcome to Living Truth Church where we believe Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life. We are a community of believers reaching our culture through a contemporary worship style with the Eternal Truth. LTC is real people doing life together. Get connected. Don't do life alone. Click the icons below to learn more about Living Truth.
- A new cycle of the Fresh Hope Support Group began at LTC on May 15. The group meets every Monday evening from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. and is intended for individuals with a mental health diagnosis and/or their loved ones.
- H.O.P.E.S. Rising will be holding a training session - "Creating a Culture of Wellness" on Saturday, May 20 from 10 a.m. until noon at LTC. The training is particularly important for individuals at risk for behavioral health conditions such as mental health and substance abuse disorders and their support. Sign up at LTC using the Connect Card.
- Soul Sisters - Join us for a Favorite Things Basket Party May 20 at 5 p.m. at Kristi Needles' home! Grab a basket and fill it with things that represent you. We'll then share our baskets and exchange with a fellow Soul Sister. It's a great way to get to know one another. Bring a snack to share. Please see Sarah Whitfield or Tammy Owens for more information.
- Senior Sunday May 21! If you have a child graduating from high school this year, please see Jeff Cranford.
- Men's Softball League starting June 6! $35 covers shirts and fees. If interested, contact Josh O'Berry or Bryan Olsberg. Games will be played on Tuesday evenings. The first practice will be held May 21 from 3-5 p.m.
- VBS Volunteer Meeting: Adults and youth interested in volunteering for VBS this summer are invited to a meeting on May 21st at 10:30 a.m. in the dining hall. Contact Jennifer Williamson for more information.
- Explore Missions Course: Are you ready to take your place in the global mission of God? We belive everyone has a part to play. "Explore Missions" is a 7 week course that will help you find yours. We will be meeting on Tuesday nights beginning May 30th at 6:30 in Pace. This is a great opportunity to learn about God's heart for the nations and how every Jesus follower can be a part of his mission. Everyone is welcome! Sign up on your connect card for more iformation or email Kenna McDaniel at email@example.com.
- Register now for the next Special Needs Respite Care Day!
- Mark your calendars! VBS is July 10-14 from 9 a.m. to noon. ***Click Here to Register!*** Please contact Jennifer Williamson to see how you can get involved. It's going to be out of this world! 850-377-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download sermons to your computer or preferred device. To save to your computer or device, right click the link and choose "Save Target As...".
**Podcast files are prepared and posted during the week following the sermon.**
Date Topic 2017-05-14 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Spooked by Jesus 2017-05-07 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Too Close to Call 2017-04-30 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Removing All Doubt 2017-04-23 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - An Amazing View 2017-04-16 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Why 2017-04-09 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Sabbathage
2017-04-02 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - In the Towns // Download Sermon Notes 2017-03-26 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke 2017-03-19 Question Mark to Exclamation Point (Andy DeGuire) // Download Sermon Notes 2017-03-12 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Today // Download Sermon Notes 2017-03-05 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Opportune Time // Download Sermon Notes
Looking for something? Try our A-to-Z Site Index!