Welcome to Living Truth Church where we believe Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life. We are a community of believers reaching our culture through a contemporary worship style with the Eternal Truth. LTC is real people doing life together. Get connected. Don't do life alone. Click the icons below to learn more about Living Truth.
- 40 Days of Prayer starts this week! It is not too late to join a small group.
- SALT. Save the date - our next Strategy and Leadership Training will be Saturday, January 20 at 10 a.m. (special small group leader training and LTC Kidz registration training begins at 9 a.m.). Curious to find out what God is calling Living Truth Church to in 2018? This is the time to find out!
- The next Men's Barn Meeting will be held January 25 at LTC. Our guest speaker will be our very own Clint Fowler. Supper starts at 6 p.m. Contact Robbie Turner for more info (firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-516-9533).
- All ladies are invited to join us for a Soul Sisters Bonfire on February 2 at 7 p.m. Bring a chair and a blanket to Whitfield Pond on Divot Lane in Milton. The fire, s'mores and warm drinks will be provided. For more info, please contact Sarah Whitfield or Tammy Owens (email@example.com or 850-417-5739).
- LTC is growing! Starting February 11, we will have 3 Sunday services: 8:15 a.m., 9:45 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
- Register for DNOW 2018! DNOW this year will be February 16-18. The cost is $40 and that includes your food, place to stay, worship sessions, recreation activities, etc. Students will stay at host homes on the nights of the 16th and the 17th. Register here. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Cranford — firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respite Care for families that are dealing with childhood disabilities is available the second Saturday of each month. Families must be registered to attend. Please fill out the registration form here.
- The next Men's Retreat at Camp Baldwin is scheduled for February 23-25. Sign-up in the dining hall after church service. Cost is $125 and includes a 2 night stay, all food and a t-shirt. Please contact Jared Owens for more information. 850-685-7547 or email@example.com.
- We are taking deposits to reserve spots for the November 2018 Dominican Republic mission trip. Deposits are $100 per person or $250 for a family. Please see Chad McDaniel for questions and info. (850-982-5669 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download sermons to your computer or preferred device. To save to your computer or device, right click the link and choose "Save Target As...".
**Podcast files are prepared and posted during the week following the sermon.**
Date Topic 2018-01-14 Do You Really Want to Grow Up?
2018-01-07 What If 2017-12-31 If I Die, I Die (Jared Owens)
2017-12-24 The Christmas Seal - Part 3 2017-12-17 The Christmas Seal - Part 2
2017-12-10 The Christmas Seal - Part 1 2017-12-03 This is Us: #BLM
2017-11-26 This is Us: Listening is Better 2017-11-19 This is Us: #MeToo
Looking for something? Try our A-to-Z Site Index!