Welcome to Living Truth Church where we believe Jesus Christ is the Way the Truth and the Life. We are a community of believers reaching our culture through a contemporary worship style with the Eternal Truth. LTC is real people doing life together. Get connected. Don't do life alone. Click the icons below to learn more about Living Truth.
- Happy Thanksgiving! No Wednesday night activities 11/22.
- Christmas Shoppe: Select an ornament from the tree in the dining hall and let the shopping begin! All gifts should be unwrapped and brought to LTC on December 10 and 13. The Christmas Shoppe will be open December 14-17. For more information or to serve at the Shoppe, please contact Martha Stewart. 850-375-6496.
- The next Marriage for Life Date Night will be Friday, December 1. Whether you have been married for 2 months or 50 years, this event is for you. Tickets are for $25 per couple. Child care will be available for $10 per child but you must register early. Click here to register now!
- LTC Kidz have an awesome opportunity to sing at Chick-Fil-A in Pace on December 4. We will eat dinner at 5 p.m. and sing from 6-7 p.m. If you are interested in participating, please contact Jennifer Williamson for a CD of songs. 850-377-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baby Dedication - December 10. Please contact Pastor Andy to participate. 850-450-2263 or email@example.com.
- Night of Blessing: LTC is collecting new and gently used coats, jackets, sweatshirts, gloves, blankets and hats for the homeless in our area. We will also collect new socks. Please drop off your donation in the dining hall by December 12.
- Soul Sisters Ornament Exchange: All women are invited to join us for an ornament exchange and cookie swap Friday, December 15 at 7 p.m. at Rachel Butler's home. Please bring your favorite cookies to share and a wrapped ornament for the exchange. Soul Sisters will provide soup, salad, and drinks. Please RSVP to Sarah Whitfield. 850-417-5739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respite Care for families that are dealing with childhood disabilities is available the second Saturday of each month. Families must be registered to attend. Please fill out the registration form here.
- The next Men's Retreat at Camp Baldwin is scheduled for February 23-25. Sign-up in the dining hall after church service. Cost is $125 and includes a 2 night stay, all food and a t-shirt. Please contact Jared Owens for more information. 850-685-7547 or email@example.com.
- We are taking deposits to reserve spots for the March and November 2018 Dominican Republic mission trips. Deposits are $100 per person or $250 for a family. Please see Chad McDaniel for questions and info. (850-982-5669 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download sermons to your computer or preferred device. To save to your computer or device, right click the link and choose "Save Target As...".
**Podcast files are prepared and posted during the week following the sermon.**
Date Topic 2017-11-12 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - So What? 2017-11-05 Hope for the Hurting (Andy DeGuire)
2017-10-29 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Dazed and Confused 2017-10-22 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Dead and Buried
2017-10-15 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Betrayal 2017-10-01 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Watch Out
2017-09-24 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Tribute 2017-09-17 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Plain Stubborn
2017-09-10 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - Faithful, Fake or Foe 2017-09-03 The Gospel Truth: A Study in Luke - The Seeker
Looking for something? Try our A-to-Z Site Index!